BE PART OF OUR EVENT FOR TENNIS & SOCIALIZING AT THE RENOWN LONGWOOD CRICKET CLUB IN CHESTNUT HILL
PLEASE DONATE WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE,
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WELCOME FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
WED, OCTOBER 17, 2018
Tennis on the Grass Courts: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Refreshments on the Terrace: 5:00 PM - ON
- This event will benefit Wellness Works for Parkinson's Disease at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- In addition to regular tennis play there will be a tennis clinic for those with Parkinson's Disease given by the Director of Tennis at Longwood, Larry Wolf
DAY OF DONATION:
Donation checks may be brought to the Tennis Event
Checks made payable to BIDMC with "2018 PD Tennis Event" in the Memo section.
1 Gateway Center, Suite 504
Newton, MA 02458
- Tennis to be played on the grass courts (conditions permitting). "Tennis whites" must be worn.
- Please abide by the clubs cell phone policy while on the premises.
- Parking is available on-site, located off of Dunster Road
Download PDF Flyer